I started with a basic quiche recipe and added veggies from there. Since I had hummus, pita chips and grapes already I thought a Mediterranean theme would work well. The girls liked the quiche so since it went over well I thought I'd post the recipe. Sorry for lack of measurements, most of my cooking is done this way. If you try it out let me know what you think! I hope you enjoy!
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbls flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup real mayo
- sea salt, fresh ground pepper
- crumbled goat cheese
- kalamata olives, packed in olive oil, sliced
- marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- red, yellow, green peppers, diced (Trader Joe's carries these in their frozen food section, great price and they are always ready in your freezer)
- onion, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease quiche pan (or any glass pie plate) with unsalted butter. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs; add milk, flour, cream, dash of S&P and mayo. Blend well and pour into pan.
- Add sliced olives, artichoke hearts, peppers, onion. Top with crumbled goat cheese.
- Bake for about 45 minutes. Make sure it is done but not over cooked. Should have a nice bubbly, brown crust.
Post a Comment